Friday 3 February 2012

Spots for next Week's Watercolour Resist Class


Hello everyone,

Just a quick post today to tell you that I still have a couple of spots left in next week's classes in which we will be creating beautiful backgrounds with the "Watercolour Resist" technique. You can see the three projects we will be making right here... although some of the colours we use in the class may vary.

I have had so many questions and interest about the cards that I have made with this technique that it just seemed that running a class was the obvious thing to do! It's a lot of fun, so please come and find out the tricks and tips to make it work. Cost is $20, and the times are 7.30pm Tuesday 7th February, and 11am Wednesday 8th February. All materials and light refreshments are provided. Get those creative muscles flexing!

I am based on the Central Coast of NSW and I will give you the address details when you book in. Contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to reserve your spot.


Linda

No comments: